Thursday, May 05, 2005

Untitled

Anger, you can buy at a cheap discount-store
Pain, it leaves you wanting for more

Butterflies, you can catch and climb the stair-case
Lotus flowers, you can watch and let the glow light your face

BMW, now there’s a car I’d love to own,
The driver, now there’s a guy who hurts my ego

Love, there’s an exchange offer at an electronics store
Ecstasy, my vouchers will get me there, I’m sure

Hatred, now there’s a rap tune that gets my heart pumping
Religion, that’s for others, outsiders…something

Mountains, someone’s climbing them everyday
Sports, my guys have feet of clay

Cynicism, now there’s something I could headbang to
Satchmo, he’s rolling out those blues

Fantasy, my memory plays tricks on me
Reality, now the aces are stacked against me.

Tomorrow, did it ever exist?
Yesterday, when will it come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home