Sunday, September 24, 2006

The meek shall inherit my tax liability

The dollar will crash; the end of the world is nigh
Oil will hit $100; economies will cry
Oil will hit $40; solar panel makers will sigh.

Murder, war, rape, arson, loot
Humanity has lost it, give us all a boot.

Vulture capitalists are lurking overhead
Eyeing my undervalued assets, I'll soon be dead.

Pretty ammas in a sexy sarong
Will seduce politicians who sell us for a song.

Roads have crumbled, cars have crashed into potholes
The taxpayer wants more, give him all your dole.

Short the currency, put all your money in gold,
Volatility is a bad word, not the time to be bold.

Sell your house, the lenders have bared their teeth
Interest rates move higher, no place for the meek.

But yet I invest blindly, like an addict who needs his dose
Because I bet on our ability to adapt to crises
And not lie comatose

Economists?!
If you lay them across the globe, one by one
That wouldn't be such a bad thing, now would it?
There! I'm done.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, July 18, 2007, Blogger Prometheus_Unbound said...

Amazing. Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home