Wednesday, August 03, 2005

From the door comes Satan's daughter











Hmm ... this apple is wonderful
Tell me, have you ever been locked in a coffin?
No?
Loser :-)
- crunch - ... umm-mmm-hmmmm
If you're ever locked in one
Start banging against the lid
Watch your veins strain against the flesh
Waiting to burst
Apple juice is heaven .... my trip to kashmir twenty years back awakens such memories
Your breath trickles out
Your eyes slowly fail to relay anything
Because there is nothing
Slip into oblivion
There is a still-life even when you're unable to breathe
You can't feel the worms nestling against your leg, about to commence on a feeding frenzy
Wow! I think I'll help myself to another apple
Are you dead yet?
No?
Now, incinerate your memories
Repeat after Descartes, "I think, therefore I am"
Is the converse also true, "What I don't think, I'm not"?
Join me for another apple
There is a basket lying around somewhere
Where the eff was it?
Hey, ma'am, yoo-hoo, can I get another apple .... pretty lady, prettier derriere, he-he, don't tell her that
Ummm ..... You gonna lie around all day?
Ha-ha .... you remind me of a "Crosby, Stills Nash & Young" song they played in Woodstock '69
"Mother Earth will swallow you, So you'd better lay your body down"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home