Thursday, July 14, 2005

I think I died yesterday and other Randomness

I think I died yesterday....
Out of curiosity, do you remember your past?
Somehow I can't.
I remember an avatar of myself experiencing conversations, hikes, intimacy, mistakes and trying to learn from them.
I just can't remember me, as is me today, doing any of those.
I don't think I could do it again.
Ever.

I think I was reborn today....
What drives people?
Is having a mission important?
I took a quiz on "How ambitious are you?" I flunked.
I took a quiz on "Are you millionaire material?" I flunked.
I'm nearing thirty and am already contemplating retirement.

I can die tomorrow....
I've got stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, life and non-life insurance, pension.
Now I've got wine.
I'm still broke.
But I've got laid.
Better laid than never.

The shape of my nose is weird....
I have a nice house of my own, but I don't feel like buying a car.
Almost everyone I know is the other way around.
Somehow, right now I can't buy a depreciating-value asset.
As an asset class, cars are pointless.
Unless it's a BMW.

There is no tomorrow....
Who on earth devised the calendar?
What if there was no calendar?
What would you do differently?

There is no Hell....
Hmmm....I prefer to travel by local trains.
Others hate the local trains.
Someone once said that to solve a new problem, you must change the plane of thinking.
Now, doing that is Hell!

There are no soulmates....
Why should there be?
You're participating in a learning process.
I'm in school.
Front-bencher.
Where are you?

There Is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home