Friday, January 20, 2006

Am told

Am told to forever think outside the box. I think it's time to change the box.
Am told I'm impossible. No .. I am possible ... just improbable.
Am told that all one needs is love and clean air. Send me some money instead.
Am told that it takes two to tango. True ... three can't tango. Shame about that; I no longer tango.
Am told that to be of service to others leads to salvation. So when can you begin?
Am told that I'm tiresome. No .. you just don't have any stamina.
Am told Love conquers all. So did Attila the Hun.
Am told I talk too much. Well ... you listen too much.
Am told I am inattentive. Say what?
Am told that my greatest virtue is my humility. Damn right.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Miakaiboo said...

I love this one!

 
At 10:44 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger HazyColours said...

Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home