Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Seven Sins




















When the wind blows the cobwebs
Out of my soul
I roam into the open pastures
Of a world I am blind to but very real ...
Where war is two birds arguing over a scrap of bread
Where hate is seeing your lover cry
Where jealousy is envying yourself
Where lust is a hunger for wisdom
Where gluttony is hoarding on the unknown
Where lies are truths, turned inside out
Where anger is seeing the times of sand running out
The only place where I could survive
The only way Seven Sins could thrive

2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Miakaiboo said...

Beautiful again! Are these your words???

 
At 7:45 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger HazyColours said...

Thanks a lot. These are my words ... written several years back on a scrap of paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home